Sunday, May 4, 2014


Welcome to my Blog.  Aqui Estoy en Carne y Hueso y un Pedasito de Pesqueso, tu Servidor, Valentino De La O.  My purpose  in creating this blog is to bring some of my favorite moments from the Val De La O Show for you to enjoy.  I hope you enjoy watching them as much as I enjoyed creating them.   As of today, the videos posted on this blog include:  
  • Anthony Quinn
  • Las Hermanitas Nunez
  • Sonny Osuna
  • Don Pirinolo
  • Mario Leyva "Chimplin"
  • Ray Camacho
  • Lalo Rodriguez singing "Estando Tan Lejos de Ti"
  • Comedy Skit - Me and Mario Leyba "Chimplin"
  • Rene Ornelas (Rene Rene)
  • Rosa Felix
  • Trini Lopez
  • Yolanda Del Rio
  • Jose Feliciano
  • Los Tres Ases
  • Me, Mario Leyva "Chimplin"and Frank Chiwiwi
  • Lola Beltran
  • Al Huricane
  • My daughter Carmela
  • Antonio Aguilar
  • Lucha Villa
  • Comedy Skit - Me and Mario Leyva "Chimplin
 Mas en un Momento

No comments:

Post a Comment